NO ADDED SUGAR
￼-Free from added sugar. Sweetness comes from natural sugar, carbohydrates or natural sweeteners.
EGG FREE ￼
-Baked goods that are made without egg products.
-We reduce amount of fat and sugar in our recipes and continuously seek to deliver the best flavors and colors from fruits and vegetables. Superfoods and organic products are our favorite ingredients overall.
- My cake looks different from the picture, why is that?
All our products are handmade. We also use a lot of fresh ingredients. As a result, it would be impossible to have identical cakes. In addition, all the photos in our marketing materials are taken professionally with studio lighting.
- How long do you cakes/ cupcakes stay fresh for?
We do not add any preservatives in our products. It is best to consume within 2 days. Storage condition may affect the freshness of the cakes.
- I have severe food allergy, is it safe to eat your products?
At Kaki desserts we have your health interest at heart. Any customers that have any form of medical condition, food intolerances or food allergies please be aware that we have other food sources used in our kitchen, so there may be traces of products such as milk, eggs, gluten, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds. Kaki desserts will not be liable for adverse reactions to food consumed or other items an individual may come into contact with whilst eating any of out meals or itemized food sources.
- Can I cancel my order?
We have a no refund and return policy. Once an order is placed, you cannot cancel or make a refund.
- When should I place my order?
We lovingly handcraft each of your orders, so please give us at least 2 -3 days notice. Orders placed after 5pm will need an extra day.
- Can I modify my order details?
If there is any need for order modification, or pickup / delivery rescheduling, please contact us at least 4 days in advance. Please understand, all orders are handmade, rescheduling is subject to availability of the new pick up / delivery date.
- What payment methods do we accept?
You can pay online via credit card (Visa, MasterCard & Amex), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Payme & FPS.
- Who is our courier?
All orders will be delivered by Lalamove, please note that your delivery information will be shared to them. Detailed service level agreement please refer to Lalamove’s Terms & Condition.
- No delivery service for outlying islands, the airport, and restricted areas of Hong Kong.
- We would share your delivery information to Lalamove, who is our delivery partner. When the driver arrives the delivery address, Lalamove driver would call the recipient’s contact number to pass the delivery. Detailed service level agreement please refer to Lalamove’s Terms & Conditions
- Please note, an additional delivery charge will apply if second delivery is required due to incomplete/incorrect recipient information or absence of recipient at the designated date, time and address.
- In the cases of Typhoon Signal No. 8 and above, Black Rainstorm Warning, or other adverse weather conditions, we will be closed. Delivery service, store pick-up and event venue booking would have to be rescheduled. Please contact us to make alternative arrangements. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Delivery charge per order amount:
Store Pick up
• Hong Kong Island: HKD 150
• Kowloon: HKD 120
• New Territories: HKD 180
Please note, no delivery service for outlying islands, the airport, and restricted areas of Hong Kong.
Store Pickup Address: Unit 36a, 10/F Shing Yip Industrial Building, 19-21 Street , Kwun Tong Kowloon, Hong Kong
Business Hours: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday - Saturday)
Contact number: 6573 4122
- When is our delivery time?
Shipping/ delivery time will be 12pm-6pm . Please select "Local Delivery" when checking out.
- What happens to my order when there is a sudden disruption?
If a disruption arises during our bakery’s working hours, we will try to be in touch with our customers to work out feasible arrangements. Customers will usually need to decide if they would like to proceed with the order with a possible earlier collection time, or postpone their order. If the disruption arises unexpectedly during our bakery’s off hours, some orders may be ready for collection or for delivery but some may not be ready at the previously requested time. We will communicate with each customer individually when everything resumes. In which case, no cancellation will not be possible.
- What happens to my order when there is a sudden weather warning?
If a weather warning is hoisted during our bakery’s working hours, we will try to be in touch with our customers to work out feasible arrangements. Customers will usually need to decide if they would like to proceed with the order with possible earlier collection or postpone their order. If the weather warning is hoisted unexpectedly during our bakery’s off hour, some orders may be ready for collection or delivery but some may not be ready at the previously requested hour. We will need to communicate with each customer upon removal of the weather warnings or via email during hoisting of warning signals. In which case, no cancellation will be possible.